Posted Monday, October 28th 2013 @ 7am
- Britney Spears: No joke, her music is so offensive to Somali pirates that it's being used to ward them off.
- Eva Longoria: She was spotted looking cozy with her ex Eduardo Cruz over the weekend in New York City.
- Janelle Monae: Critics are praising her SNL debut on Saturday.
- Edward Norton: Reviews for his hosting stint on Saturday's SNL are mixed.
- Bad Grandpa: The couple at the wedding in the comedy were in on the hidden-camerajoke with Johnny Knoxville. The bride wanted Knoxville to shout, “I object to this marriage! I'm sleeping with the groom!"
- Washington Bravehearts: A neighbor of Washington Redskins owner Daniel Snyderhas trademarked the name, raising speculation of a name change. On Sunday, two Native American organizations rallied to protest the term Redskins prior to the game between the Broncos and Washington.
- Crazy ants: An invasive breed of Tawny crazy ants, which are nearly impervious to pesticides, are spreading across the American south.