Posted Tuesday, January 15th 2013 @ 6am
A recent study found that less than 10 percent of Americans sleep in the nude, but according to research, many more people should be sleeping in the buff – it's actually good for you!
- It's healthy for your lady parts: Airing out that part of the body prevents an overgrowth of bacteria and keeps everything balanced and infection free!
- You'll sleep better: As you sleep, your body temperature naturally declines, and having heavy PJs and blankets on can prevent that from happening and disrupt your body's natural sleep cycle.
- It prevents aging: Research has shown that when your body's temperature drops during sleep is when the anti-aging hormones work their magic. So preventing the body from cooling naturally by wearing clothing is making you age faster!
- It makes you feel sexy: Everyone could use a confidence boost now and again and sleeping naked is the perfect way to look and feel sexy without even trying!
- It can improve your sex life: Sleeping naked with your partner encourages happier relationships because skin to skin contact releases the hormone oxytocin, which helps put you in the mood for love! (Cosmo)
Just Asking ... Do you sleep in the buff? Why or why not?