Pitbull, Ke$ha, Afrojack and more at the iHeart Radio Ultimate Pool Party! You already know that you can listen for the keyword to text to win, but you can ALSO stop out to Prestige Kia on Hwy 93 in Eau Claire to get signed up. Get out to the old Saturn building and find the registration box. Every Monday between now and May 13th we'll be pulling out one person to join us at Prestige Kia on May 16th for the Pool Party Giveaway. One person and a guest who enters at Prestige Kia will be flying off to Miami! See below for official rules
Contest Name: iHeartRadio Ultimate Pool Party Fly Away . (the “Contest”)
Station: WBIZ-FM, Z-100. (the “Station”)
Station Address: 619 Cameron Street, Eau Claire, WI 54703.
Sponsor: The Contest is sponsored by Prestige Kia (“Sponsor”)
Sponsor Address: 3525 Wisconsin 93 Trunk, Eau Claire, WI 54701
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE ODDS OF WINNING. This Contest is open only to individuals ("Entrants") who are legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia that are or will be at least 18 years of age, or the age of majority in their state of residence, whichever is older, as of the time of entry* additional age restrictions apply, please see below for complete details and full disclosure. If you are not a permanent resident of the United States or you are not the required age as of time of entry, you are not eligible to participate in this Contest or to win a Prize. Void outside participating Station’s Total Market Area (TMA) and where prohibited or restricted by law. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period. THIS CONTEST IS INTENDED FOR PLAY IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY AND WILL BE GOVERNED BY U.S. LAW. DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE AND LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
Clear Channel Broadcasting, Inc., its subsidiaries, affiliated companies and divisions to include individual Stations, iHeartRadio and Clear Channel Media+ Entertainment (collectively, the “Company”), will conduct its promotional contests substantially as described in these official contest rules. “Contest Entities” shall be collectively be referred to herein to mean any party or entity associated in any way with the Contest, including but not limited to Company, Contest administrator, individual participating Stations, the Contest’s sponsoring organizations, any third party prize provider(s) and or prize fulfillment service, and each of the foregoing’s respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, talent, artists, volunteers and contractors of each individual foregoing parties.
By participating, each participant (and if eligible minors, their parents/legal guardians) agrees as follows: The Company may from time to time conduct contests concurrently and simultaneously on several participating radio stations owned and not owned by the Company, and in various States, and the Company may add or remove participating stations or change call letters of any participating station at any time during a contest as announced on the affected station. Participating stations are listed above. For a list of participating stations and/or a copy of the official contest rules, please visit the office of the participating station during normal business hours or send your request to as instructed herein.
The Contest is administered by the Company and not the Sponsor, any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Contest must be directed to the contest administrator. Entrant(s) agrees to and acknowledges that any information provided will be used for administering the Contest and in accordance with Clear Channel privacy practices found here.
1. Description of Contest/Participation.
DATES OF CONTEST: Contest will begin on 04/08/13 and end 05/16/2013, on or about the date the winner will be selected. (“Contest Period"). Registration to submit an entry will begin 04/08/13 at 8AM CST and end 5:30pm CST 5/16/2013 (“Entry Period”).
DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION is 5:30 p.m. CST on [May 16th], 2013.
HOW TO ENTER: There will be three ways to register and/or qualify for the grand prize
1) Onsite Registration: Register by filling out the registration entry form at the Sponsor’s location. Valid contest entries must contain all information requested and must be received on or before the deadline for registration. Limit one (1) entry per name and/or verified email address per day for the duration of the Entry Period. Entries must contain all information requested and must be legible; incomplete, illegible and/or invalid entries will be disqualified.
18 Completed Entry Forms will be selected each week, on specific days, outlined below for the duration of the contest at 4:30PM CST. Completed entry forms selected will be qualified (herein referred to as “Qualifiers) for the grand prize. A total of 75 qualifiers will be selected from the sponsor location on the following dates at 4:30pm CST by the contest administrator.
Onsite Registration Qualifier Drawing Dates: 4/15/2013, 4/22/13, 4/29/13, 5/6/13, 5/13/13
2) On Air Registration: Persons can also register by qualifying instantly over the air by listening to Z100, WBIZ-FM beginning 05/14/13 at approximately 6AM CST, and ending 5/16/2013 before 9am CST. Persons will listen for a cue to call, sounder, or other indicator. The 10th caller to respond to the cue to call, sounder or other indicator will be instantly qualified for the grand prize. A total of 5 instant qualifiers will be taken over the air.
3) Last minute qualifying: From 5/14/13 – 5/15/2013 no entries will be taken at the Sponsor’s location. On Air Registrations will be taken as described herein. The final way to register will be “last minute,” the day of the final drawing, Thursday, May 16th, 2013. Last minute registrations entries will be taken at the sponsor’s location from 3:30pm – 5:30pm CST on 5/16/2013. Last minute qualifiers will be drawn from a pool of last minute registration entry forms filled out between 3:30pm – 5:30pm CST on 5/16/2013. Persons filling out last minute registration entry forms at Sponsor’s location must be present to be instantly qualified if their name is called. Valid contest entries must contain all information requested and must be received on or before the deadline for registration. Limit one (1) entry per name and/or verified email address per day for the duration of the Entry Period. Entries must contain all information requested, incomplete and/or invalid entries will be disqualified.
5 Completed Entry Forms will be selected between 4:10pm and 5:30pm CST on 5/16/2013, as the final qualifiers. Last minute instant qualifiers will be chosen randomly by drawing from the pool of last minute registration entry forms filled out between 3:30pm – 5:45pm CST on 5/16/2013.
A total of 100 completed entry forms will be selected, as outlined herein, as qualifiers for the grand prize.
Entries are subject to any applicable restrictions or eligibility requirements listed herein. Entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email or telephone phone number submitted at the time of entry and qualification. Use of any device to automate entry is prohibited. The Company is not responsible for entries not received due to difficulty accessing the internet, service outage or delays, computer difficulties and other technological problems. Company is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected, mutilated, postage-due or incomplete entries or mail. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. Should multiple users of the same e-mail account or mobile phone number, as applicable, enter the Contest and a dispute thereafter arise regarding the identity of the entrant, the authorized account holder of said e-mail account or mobile phone account at the time of entry will be considered the entrant. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address or mobile phone number by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, telephone service provider or other organization which is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses, phone numbers or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Proof of submission of an entry shall not be deemed proof of receipt by the website administrator for online entries. When applicable the website administrator’s computer will be deemed the official time keeping device for the Contest promotion. Entries must contain all information requested and must be received on or before the deadline for registration to be considered valid. Entries will be disqualified if found to be incomplete and/or if prohibited multiple entries are determined. A limit of one entry per day is allowed per individual and if applicable per e-mail address for the duration of the contest, unless otherwise specified above; and accordingly subsequent entries determined to be submitted from the same email address or from the same individual using multiple email addresses in violation of this rule will be declared ineligible. Entries in excess of the limit determined to be submitted from the same email address or from the same individual using multiple email addresses in violation of this rule will be declared ineligible. All Entries become the property of Company and will not be receipt acknowledged or returned. Administrator‘s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Contest and the selection of potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest.
Qualifiers must be present to win at the sponsor’s location before the drawing on or about 5/16/2013 at approximately 5:30pm CST, and will be notified via email of the details of the final drawing for the grand Prize, with the exception of the 5 last minute qualifiers selected between 4:10pm and 5:30pm CST on 5/16/2013, the final day of the drawing. All qualifiers must check in to be considered a finalist for the final drawing.
Qualifiers will need to present a copy of the email sent to them, printed, or electronic, as well as a legal form of I.D. to verify their identity and registration information to check in. Once a qualifier’s identity and registration information is confirmed, that person will be given a numbered raffle ticket and be deemed a finalist. One half of the raffle ticket will go into a finalist bucket, the other half will be retained by the finalist. All qualifiers must check in on or about 5/16/2013 before 5:30pm CST to be considered a finalist. All Finalists must be present at the Sponsor’s location for the final drawing on or about 5/16/2013 approximately 5:30pm CST.
On or about 5/16/2013 approximately at 5:30pm ONE (1) prize winner from a pool of up to 100 eligible finalists for the Contest collectively received before the registration deadline to be awarded the prize described herein.
Notice: If an entrant is unable to verify registration information the entrant will automatically be disqualified and their prize, if any, will be forfeited. The Company reserves at its sole discretion the right to choose an alternative qualifier or possible winner in the event that that a qualifier or possible winner has been disqualified or is deemed ineligible. Notification is deemed to have occurred immediately upon placing of a phone call or sending of an e-mail or any other form of communication Station may use to contact the qualifier and/or a potential winner. The Company is not responsible for any change of email address, mailing address and/or telephone number of entrants. The Station is not obligated to leave voice mail, answering machine or other message. The Contest Entities are not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, misdirected or unsuccessful efforts to notify a qualifier or potential winners or for any late, misdirected, or if the qualifier or potential winner is a minor, for late, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts of the entrant to provide signed parental or guardian consent. If the potential winner does not claim the prize within the appropriate time given upon notification or unless otherwise stated herein, the entrant will automatically be disqualified and their prize will be forfeited, no alternative prize will be substituted. All decisions of the Company and/or judges will be final. If any prizewinner and or qualifier are not available to participate, deemed ineligible or disqualified for any reason whatsoever as specified by the Contest Entities, in their sole discretion, the qualifier and or prizewinner privileges will be forfeited entirely and an alternative qualifier and or prizewinner may be selected from among the Eligible Entries received, as defined herein. By participating, you agree (a) to be bound by these Official Rules; (b) as between you and the Company, that the decisions of the Company is final on all matters relating to the Contest; (c) you are not participating on behalf of any employer or third party; (d) in the event that you do not comply with the rules, then you will be disqualified; and (e) The potential winner and or qualifier must be available to participate when applicable in any portion to the contest that participation may be required to be considered eligible.
2. Prize(s). No more than the advertised number of prizes shall be awarded. A prize may not be sold, traded, or commissioned, and is not exchangeable, transferable, or redeemable for cash except in Company's sole discretion. Prize details and availability are subject to change. There are no substitutions unless specified by the Company. Administrator is not the supplier or guarantor of any prize, unless otherwise specified. Prizing may be fulfilled by a third party fulfillment company. The Company is not in any way responsible or liable for damages resulting from shipping and handling, loss, use or misuse of any prize awarded in this contest.The prize is awarded if properly claimed according to the Rules and if there are sufficient eligible entries. The Company does not make, and is not responsible in any manner for, any warranties, representations, or guarantees, express or implied, in fact or law, relating to any prizes, regarding the use, value or enjoyment of the prize, including, without limitation, its quality, mechanical condition, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. All other costs and expenses related to prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided are the sole responsibility of winner(s). If the winner is disqualified or is found to be ineligible for the contest, the Company reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award the prize, at its sole discretion. The prize(s) that may be awarded to the eligible winner(s) are:
(1) Prize: Flyaway Package to the 2013 Ultimate Pool Party
Prize Package will include the following:
Travel package must be scheduled for June 28 - 30, 2013, other dates not valid
Included in each trip for two (2) to 2013 Ultimate Pool Party in Miami, FL from June 28 – 30, 2013. Domestic roundtrip airfare for winner and one (1) guest between the major metropolitan airport nearest prize winner’s primary residence and (in the event of any dispute, airport shall be as determined by the designated agent fulfilling the prize in its sole discretion) to destination airport; one standard double occupancy hotel accommodations at destination; and two (2) tickets to attend the 2013 "Ultimate Pool Party”. Total overall approximate retail value of each prize is $3,000.00. Prize(s) provided by Clear Channel Media+Entertainment on behalf of Sponsor. Prize value may vary depending upon departure location and time of travel. Any difference between stated approximate retail value and actual value will not be awarded. Other restrictions apply.
Trip Prize Conditions: Selection of airline is solely within the discretion of the party fulfilling the prize. If in the judgment of the third-party company fulfilling the prize or Sponsor, air travel is not required due to winner's proximity to the destination, Miami, FL, ground transportation will be substituted for roundtrip air travel at the sole and absolute discretion of the third-party company fulfilling the prize. Winner is solely responsible for any and all expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in the prize description herein, including but not limited to ground transfers between winner’s residence and airport of departure, hotel accommodations, meals and beverages, gratuities, travel upgrades, baggage fees, and personal incidentals. Winner and guests must travel on dates designated by the Contest Entities, on the same itinerary. Travel is subject to availability and terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules and those set forth by selected travel providers, availability and other material restrictions may apply. Contest Entities are not responsible for any fees or additional charges resulting from a winner change(s) to itinerary or accommodations. For travel outside the United States, the winner, upon winning the prize, must have a valid travel documents/necessary identification. If the winner does not have a valid travel documents/necessary identification upon winning the prize, the trip may be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected, in the sole discretion of the third-party company fulfilling the prize. In accordance with applicable laws, international travelers are required to possess a government issued passport, if a winner does not have or is unable to obtain a passport within any time constraints related to the prize, the winner will be disqualified. Winner and guests will be solely responsible for obtaining valid U.S. government photo identification (e.g., U.S. passport) prior to travel and the associated costs for these requirements. Contest Entities shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitution or any act or omissions whatsoever by the air carriers, hotels or other transportation companies or any other persons providing any of these services and accommodations to passengers including any results thereof such as changes in services or accommodations necessitated by same. Contest Entities shall not be liable for any loss or damage to baggage. If the winner becomes disabled or cannot otherwise fully enjoy the prize due to illness, Contest Entities shall have the option at its sole discretion of being relieved of liability for fulfillment of the prize award and no other compensation in lieu of the prize will be awarded. Winner is responsible for obtaining his/her own medical and life insurance and the associated costs. All travel is subject to any and all restrictions instituted by the Department of Defense and/or Department of Homeland Security, as required. Winner agrees to comply with all applicable venue regulations in connection with the concert and meet and greet. Contest Entities and the applicable venue representatives reserve the right to remove or to deny entry to winner who engage(s) in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the concert or meet and greet event or in any other objectionable behavior. No person under the age of 16 years will be permitted to travel; anyone under the age of 21 years must travel with person 21+ years. A MINOR MAY ACCOMPANY WINNER AS A TRAVEL GUEST ONLY IF THE WINNER IS THE MINOR’S PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN. MINORS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED AT ALL TIMES DURING TRIP (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IN-FLIGHT, HOTEL STAY AND ALL PRIZE-RELATED EVENTS) BY MINOR’S PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN. IF WINNER IS ELIGIBLE, BUT UNDER THE AGE OF 21, HE/SHE MUST TRAVEL WITH AND BE ACCOMPANIED BY SOMEONE OVER THE AGE OF 21. THE TRAVEL GUEST MUST BE 21 YEARS OR OLDER AND MUST ACCOMPANY THE UNDER 21 YEARS OF AGE WINNER AT ALL TIMES DURING TRIP (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, HOTEL STAY AND ALL PRIZE-RELATED EVENTS). Travel guests must sign and return a travel release before any ticketing of travel occurs. Additional prize award details and travel information to be provided to the winner at the time of notification. Winner will be required to complete and return, within three (3) days of date of receipt the applicable forms and releases. Winner must sign a prize acceptance form, a W-9 form, an affidavit or verification of eligibility, and a liability/publicity release (where permitted) signed by both the winner. Unclaimed prize(s) will not be awarded. Certain travel restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Any and all airport transfers, ground transportation, meals, incidentals, gratuities, phone calls, luggage fees, travel insurance and applicable taxes (including, but not limited to all local, state and federal taxes) and any and all other expenses not specifically mentioned herein are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. The Contest Entities shall in no way be responsible for any travel delays, flight cancellations or difficulty. If travel delays, cancellations or difficulty prevent arrival in time for any and all elements of trip, the Contest Entities are not responsible for awarding any compensation in lieu thereof. Any changes to completed travel arrangements, once booked, are the sole responsibility of the winner, and are solely at the winner’s expense. Failure to collect or properly claim any prize in accordance with these rules will result in forfeiture of the prize. If forfeited for any reason, winner will not receive any other prize substitution or compensation, and the prize will remain the property of the prize provider and/or the Contest Entities and will not be awarded, except as provided herein. Winner agrees to accept all blackout dates, space availability requirements, etc. established by the Contest Entities’ prize partner(s), such as hotels, airlines, trains, ships, concert or event venues etc. Winner must comply with all applicable laws, and any rules and regulations established by the Contest Entities’ prize partner(s), if any; such as hotels, airlines, trains, ships, concert or event venues etc. Winner agrees that acceptance of any trip taken as a prize is done so entirely upon their own initiative, risk, and responsibility. BY ACCEPTING PRIZE, WINNERS ACCEPT THE INHERENTLY DANGEROUS NATURE AND RISK IN ANY TRAVEL OR TRANSPORTATION, SUCH RISK INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY AND/OR DEATH, ACKNOWLEDGES THAT HIS/HER PARTICIPATION IN THE PRIZE EVENT IS VOLUNTARY, ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THERE ARE NATURAL FACTORS AND OCCURRENCES WHICH MAY IMPACT ON OR AFFECT THE SAFETY OF THE ACTIVITIES HE/SHE IS PARTICIPATING IN AND HE/SHE ASSUMES THE RISK OF SUCH FACTORS AND OCCURRENCES AND AGREES THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES (as defined below) SHALL NOT BE IN ANY WAY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY RESULTING INJURY AND/OR DEATH.
Conditions and restrictions may apply. All applicable taxes (including, but not limited to all local, state and federal taxes) on all respective prizes awarded, upgrades and any other expense(s) not specifically identified in these Official Rules as included in a prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. The prize(s) that may be awarded to the eligible winner(s) are not transferable, redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other prize, except in the Company’s sole discretion. Trip prize is date specific and the winner must be available on date determined by the Company in their sole discretion. If the winner is not available to travel on the determined date, winner will be disqualified and the Company reserves the right to choose an alternative prize winner. The Contest Entities are not responsible for the cancellation or rescheduling of any event and no substitution or compensation shall be awarded. Company reserves the right to not award the prize associated with that canceled event or concert, without any payment or obligation to the winner or potential winner. Any provided tickets are subject to certain terms and conditions specified thereon. Location of seats and tickets are in Company’s sole discretion or may be predetermined as supplied by the Co-marketing Partner. The Company reserves the right to substitute a prize, in whole or in part, with another prize (or prize component) of equal or greater value or alternatively may substitute such prize with a comparable prize (or prize component) of like per the Company’s discretion, if for any reason a prize, or any portion thereof, as described herein should become unavailable. Any prize substitution shall be at the sole discretion of the Company and or Co-marketing Partner(s). Prize is subject to artist/celebrity’s schedule. If, after a prize has been selected and ticketing has been completed, artist/celebrity is unable to appear, such portions of the prize will be forfeited and Co-marketing Partner and/or the Company shall have no further obligation to winner. Winner(s) must present state authorized identification prior to being awarded the prize. Winner may be required to present a copy of a valid social security card and valid identification as a condition of participating or receiving any prize when winner will be issued an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the actual value of all prizes won. If a winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified for any reason, the Company reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award that winner’s prize, in its sole discretion. If actual value of the prize is less than the stated ARV, or the winner and/or if applicable, his/her guest(s) and/or eligible travel companion(s) forfeit, do not use, or are determined ineligible for any portion of the prize, the winner will not receive the difference between the actual and approximate retail value, and such difference will be forfeited. ALL PRIZES ARE AWARDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE), AND ALL SUCH WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED.
3. Eligibility and Limitations. Unless otherwise stated herein above, participants and winner(s) must be at least 18-years old, as of the date of entry and prize award and is a legal resident of the 50 U.S. or D.C. Participants and winners must reside within the participating Station’s Total Market Area (TMA) as determined by the Station or otherwise as defined by Arbitron Inc., a radio research firm. Commonly the TMA represents the total overall radio station's comprehensive listening market audience within a geographic area encompassing all industry defined media market areas. In the event a participant must be at least 18 years old but are not the age of majority in their state of residence, then whichever is older, shall determine the minimum age requirement for eligibility of the entrant, when applicable. If entries include minors, a parent or guardian of any participant who is a minor must sign a release on behalf of the minor to be eligible to receive a prize, but the Company reserves the right to refuse to award a prize to or on behalf of any minor. Unless otherwise stated herein, only one (1) entry per person and only one (1) prize per household for any thirty (30) day period. The potential prize winner and, if the potential prize winner is under the age of the majority in their state of residence, the potential prize winner's parent or guardian, may (in Company’s sole discretion) be required to sign and return a declaration of eligibility and any other form necessary to verify eligibility, along with the required releases within twenty four (24) hours after the first (1st) delivery attempt to entrants e-mail address in order for the potential prize winner to be qualified for the prize, unless otherwise stated herein or at the time of notification. The potential prize winner's failure to return all required forms within this time period may result in the potential winner being disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected from all remaining eligible entries. If Entrant has not reached the age of majority in his/her primary state of residence at the time of entry into the Sweepstakes (19 years old if a resident of Alabama or Nebraska, 21 years old if a resident of Mississippi, and 18 years old in all other states), then Entrant must obtain Parental Consent in order to be eligible to enter the Sweepstakes. Parental Consent occurs when the parent or legal guardian of a minor entrant who has not reached the age of legal majority in their residing state, grants permission for the minor entrant to participate and agrees on behalf of himself/herself and the minor entrant to these Official Rules. Notwithstanding the determined age requirement set forth above, it is strictly prohibited for anyone who does not meet the age requirement at the time of entry to be allowed to participate in the contest and no one under the age of thirteen (13) shall be permitted to enter any Contests at any time, under any circumstances. Affiliates, and each of their respective employees, shareholders, directors, officers, members, successors or agents of the Company, the Contest’s participating sponsors and their advertising agencies, employees of other radio or television stations, and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate or win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws,” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
6. Releases and Conditions. As a condition of participating in the Contest, participants agree and acknowledge that in order to receive a prize, participants must sign an official waiver form provided by the Company and agree to the terms herein, including but not limited to the prize conditions in this paragraph. The prize is subject to certain terms and conditions as specified herein. By participating in the Contest, each participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against the Company, its employees and agents, the Contest’s sponsors, prize provider(s), any applicable third party fulfillment service, and each of their respective employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the Contest, or from the award, receipt and/or use or misuse of any prize, including any travel related thereto hereafter referred to as the “Released Parties”. Winner and if applicable, winner’s guest must comply with all rules and regulations. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of prize in its entirety. The prize elements will be awarded as described herein (subject to legal restrictions, etc). By accepting the prize, Prize Winner must agree to the prize conditions on participation and must sign a release to be eligible to receive a prize and hereby agrees that: (i) that all decisions of the Company, judges, and Contest Entities with respect to the Contest are final and binding; (ii) to release the Company, any participating Station, and when applicable the Contest’s sponsor(s), prize provider(s), third party fulfillment service, and each of their respective parent companies and affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, and licensees from any and all claims in connection with the Contest and the award or use of the prizes; (iii) to allow the Company and sponsors to use their names, voices, photographs, likenesses, biographical material, in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest, without additional financial or other compensation; and (iv) where allowed by law, sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize. The Contest Entities are not responsible or liable to any entrant or winner or any person claiming through such entrant or winner for failure to supply the prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action, regulation, order or request by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action, regulations, order or request proves to be invalid), equipment failure, threatened terrorist acts, terrorist acts, air raid, blackout, act of public enemy, earthquake, volcanic eruption, war (declared or undeclared), fire, flood, epidemic, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal) labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond the Contest Entities’ sole control. All taxes, related fees, other costs and expenses related to prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided are the sole responsibility of prizewinner. The Company, Sponsor, and Station does not make, and is not responsible in any manner for, any warranties, representations, or guarantees, express or implied, in fact or law, relating to any prizes, regarding the use, value or enjoyment of the prize, including, without limitation, its quality, mechanical condition, or fitness for a particular purpose. The Company will have no further obligation to winner.
7. Limitations of Liability. The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or operation of the Contest; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. The Released Parties are not responsible for technical, hardware or software failure or malfunctions, lost or unavailable network or other telecommunications connections, or lost, late, damaged, illegible, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled, disconnected, or delayed contest entries or communications, whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in this contest, or by any human error which may occur in the execution of this contest. If, for any reason, the contest is not capable of being conducted as planned, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bug, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, programming associated with or used in the contest, or by any human error which may occur in the execution of this contest or any other causes which effect the operation of the contest, the Company and Station management reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest and/or determine absolute resolution, and/or an alternate method of conducting the contest and/or awarding the prize(s).
8. Taxes. Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided to the Company, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s) and paying any expenses associated with any prize(s) which are not specifically provided for in the official rules, regardless of whether prize is used in whole or in part. Each winner must provide the Company with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Any person winning over $600 in prizes from the Company will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
9. Conduct and Decisions. By participating in the Contest, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of Company personnel. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. The Company will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest and the Company’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Contest is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Company, the Company reserves the right to terminate this Contest, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the Company deems appropriate. If, for any reason, more bona fide winners come forward seeking to claim the Prize, the winner may be selected in a random drawing from among all persons making purportedly valid claims for the Prize. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant's sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. All decisions will be made by the Company and are final. Any reference in these Official Rules or as part of the Contest to The Company’s, Station’s and/or Sponsor's "discretion" and/or any exercise of discretion by Sponsor, Station or the Company shall mean in Company’s, Station’s and/or Sponsor's "sole and unfettered discretion." Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately circumvent, disrupt, damage or undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Company reserves the right to seek civil and/or criminal prosecution and/or damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Company further reserves the right to: (i) terminate or declare any Contest null and void and rescind any prize, if in its sole judgment, the rules or the integrity of the Contest have been violated or compromised in any way, intentionally or unintentionally by any person whether or not a participant in the Contest; (ii) cancel, terminate or modify the contest if, in the sole discretion of the Company, it is impossible or impractical to complete the contest as planned for any reason, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort ; (iii) alter or amend these Contest rules at any time; and (iv) stop or conclude the Contest at any time without prior notice. Material changes to the contest rules will be broadcast on-air, when practical. The Company’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of this provision. If due to circumstances beyond the control of the Company, any segment of the Contest is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled, the Company reserves the right, but not the obligation, to modify, suspend or cancel the Contest and shall not be required to award a substitute prize.
10. Miscellaneous. Void outside the United States, and wherever prohibited or restricted by law. Company reserves the right to determine eligibility should special circumstances arise, all decisions are considered final and binding. These rules are designed to be fair and equal to all participants. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period from all participating stations. Each winner must submit proof of eligibility and sign the Company’s release form to claim the prize. The Company may substitute prizes, amend the rules, or discontinue the Contest at any time as announced on the Station(s). The Company disclaims any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of the Contest. For a copy of the rules, or where required by law, a list of winners, visit the business office of the participating Station during normal business hours or visit the Station’s website. As a condition of participating in the Contest, participants agree (and agree to confirm in writing): (a) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; (b) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (c) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys’ fees and court costs. Participation in the Contest constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of these Official Rules. Winning a prize is contingent upon entrant’s fulfillment of all requirements set forth herein.
11. Compliance with Law. The conduct of the Contest is governed by the applicable laws of the United States of America, which take precedence over any rule to the contrary herein. The Company and participating Station(s) shall follow the applicable laws for conducting contests, including notice to the state attorney general or consumer affairs office, posting of a prize bond, furnishing lists of winners, running specific on-air disclaimers, providing specific written information about the Contest, etc. as required by applicable local and state law.